Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been a while after a long time i didnt update my blog. Anyway, hello peeps. My life is not perfect like yours. So yeah if you feel like annoying with my story please backoff because i will share the same story :) Oh jyeah anyways, i just wondered why suddenly he changed after we break off? So yeah the answer is already in my hand! Even youre not together with her but it's the same because you have someone who can accompany you all day long. Even you said, you're annoying with her but you still treat her nicely right ? Ah wtv. Im so tired with all this fucking shit. Maybe you didnt realise my patient towards u. But yeah, if you think this is the end of our relationship its okay then i will backoff. I will start a new relationship with a guy who can accompany me, and not treat me like a stupid person! So yeah which one is better for you i will follow. Sometimes ure okay but almost u're not! You find me after u're bored with all girls and when u're lonely. What for -.- You hurt me so much okay! I cant stand with all this fucking shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment