Friday, December 24, 2010


Okay now everything become mess k. So What can i says. I'll backoff from yourlife. This is what you really want. Batu dengan batu kan mana tahan. It's okay then. I'll change my attitude. Egoist, Sensitive, not fair, and so on. I know i'm not perfect. Everyone also knows. I am not an angel that can fullfill everyones heart :') Btw fitri, thank for everything. Your sacrifice on me is too much. you pick up me when i'm in bangi, you send me home, you bought for me a purse, watch, shirt and everything. And i wont forget our sweet moments at bangi, damansara, hartamas, port dickson, putrajaya, and kajang :) You are so sweet k. But i think i'm not the one for you. Everyday we fights, everyday we jealous on each other. Hmmmmm. And you have made your decision to let me go. So i have to accept it even it's really hard. You dont know how it feel because you are not in my place.it's my fault tooo. But we can change our attituse right. Naah. I AM NOT A GOOD GIRL FOR YOU . Fullstop. You can find more better than me. And i'm not gonna find new for mylife. That's my promise! Thankyou for everthing that you had done for me. I'm Sorry for everything, and i'm sorry if i make your heart hurt. Halal kan for everything k. Same goes to me. You make mylife more colourful than before. and you teach me how to be matured. Wtv happened has a reason right? Maybe one day we'll meet up again. Who knows. Okay you pls study hard for your own future. dont break your mom's and dad's hopes. You and me is different K. You're a rich boy and i just normal person. So if you cannot accept me at my worst it's okay then. go find rich girl k ? :) I have to study hard for my family but not for my future. TC

1 comment: